Many individuals and state associations are participating in the Life, Well Run campaign. We’ve added this page as a sharing point for activities on the national, state, and local levels.
Here’s a Sampling of What’s Happening Across the Country
These are just some of the things we hear members are doing in their communities or that state associations are doing.
North Carolina City & County Management Association (NCCCMA)
- Developed materials for members to use to spread the Life, Well Run campaign messages.
Florida City and County Management Association (FCCMA)
- Used its own footage to produce a state-specific version of the Life, Well Run video.
- Working with a professional communications firm to develop a plan to disseminate Life, Well Run messages to all the state’s 67 counties and more than 400 cities, especially communities that have the council-manager form of government.
- Will train regional “ambassadors,” who will take Life, Well Run messages to speaking engagements, media appearances, and association events.
City of Medford, Oregon
- City Manager Eric Swanson appeared on a one-hour local public affairs program, Medford Forum, which airs on Rogue Valley Community Television, to discuss the Life, Well Run campaign.
City of San Antonio, Texas
- Manager Sheryl Sculley devotes a page of the city’s website to the campaign.
Gainesville, Florida; Catawba County, North Carolina; Tyler, Texas
- Produced localized versions of the Life, Well Run campaign video.
We Want to Hear From You
What are You Doing to Spread the Messages of the Campaign?
- Have you placed the Life, Well Run logo on your website?
- Have you customized the Life, Well Run video template with your own footage?
- Have you used the Life, Well Run talking points in meetings with civic, community, or other groups?
Do You Have a Story to Tell?
Email Life, Well Run at [email protected], and we’ll share your stories!